Dhatri Rasayan – Immune Booster/ Rasayan Tonic that keeps you Cool
Dhatri in Ayurveda means nurturing and this rasayan tonic does exactly that, it nourishes all the dhatus specially the rakta-blood tissue and virya dhatu. Veerya is the seventh body tissue responsible for stamina and potency. One of the synonyms of the Ayurvedic super food amalaki is also dhatri for its versatile healing ability. Enriched with Amla, Vanshlochan and pearl ash, this is your to-go tonic for energy all day long.
Specialty of Dhatri rasayan is that it increases energy and stamina and yet is cooling in effect. Fortified with kushmaand-ash gourd that is known to have excellent healing capacities in all types of psycho-somatic disorders like depression, anxiety, stress, PMS, mood swings, lack of enthusiasm and energy. It aids recovery in chronic ailments or any type of major stress physical or mental.
Make Dhatri rasayan a part of your daily health ritual every morning to have a fulfilling enthusiastic day.
- Immune Booster Ayurvedic Rasayan Tonic
- Beneficial in general weakness, debility, fatigue and stress
- Enriched with Ayurvedic super foods – Amalaki- amla and Kushmanda- Ash gourd
- Tonic with cooling effect, helps reduce heat caused by excess use of electronic devices, bright screen of computer and cell phones
- Beneficial in case of anaemia, enriched with natural Hb increasing herbs that do not increase heat
- Friend of women, helps hormonal balance and to regularise periods
- Rejuvenating tonic par excellence, specially for Rakta and Virya Dhatu
- For stamina and energy after chronic illness or surgical procedures
- Improves digestion power and increases body strength
- Your to-go-tonic for mood swings, depression, anxiety, post-menopausal syndrome immunity, Sexual weakness, for infusing fresh energy and enthusiasm
Dosage: 1 tsp (approx. 10 gm) twice a day or as directed by the physician
Ingredients: Amla, Manuka, Kushmanda, Ghruta, Cloves, Cinnamon, Cardamon, Nagarmotha, Chandan Shweta, Vanshlochan, Tejapatri, Jaiphal, Abhrak Bhasma, Mauktik Bhasma, Sharkara(sulphur free cane sugar)
Storage and safety information:
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Contents mentioned here are only for the purpose of information. It is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease. It is advisable to consult the physician before use.