Nasyasan Ghruta – Nasal Drops for Respiratory Health & Brain De-stress
- Nasyasan is your companion for relief in all type of colds with stuffed nose, breathing difficulties and sinusitis.
- It lubricates the nasal passages, cleanses the excess mucus, clears the sinuses and improves the breathing. It helps in nosebleeds, allergic colds, vertigo and migraine.
- In Ayurveda, the nose is described as the gateway to the brain, as the nostrils are the entry point of the life force-prana. The Ayurvedic nasal drops moisturize and protect the nasal cavity, calm the senses and promote sound sleep.
- Regular use helps to reduce the tendency to snore and improves the functioning of the brain.
- Effective for strengthening nerve cells and sensory organs; helps to prevent premature grey hair, hair fall, relieves neck stiffness, headaches and migraine.
- A very effective support in all brain related disorders like stroke, Parkinson’s, dementia, unclear speech etc.
- Nasyasan is a must in your daily routine as it improves the quality of voice, strengthens the vision, reduces the black pigmentation and promotes mental clarity
How to use: Instil 2-3 drops of the Santulan Nasyasan Ghruta in each nostril at bed time. Begin by comfortably lying down on your back and tilting your head back with your nostrils opening towards the sky. If you are lying on a bed, you may keep a pillow below the shoulder blades so that the head level is below the shoulder or hang your head off the edge of the bed. Place 2-3 drops of Nasyasan in each nostril. In colder climates, the ghruta bottle maybe placed in a warm water bowl to liquefy. In case of dryness during travels or if lying down is not possible, Nasyasan drops may be placed on the little finger and carefully insert it into nostril, gently massaging the inner walls of the nasal passages.
- Helps clear nasal passages, removes excess mucus, facilitates easy breathing
- Reduces the frequency of migraine, vertigo, headaches and sinus infections
- Lubricates the nasal passages, prevents nasal dryness, beneficial in flight travels
- Effective in chronic cold, sinusitis, nosebleeds, creates a barrier to fight against allergies
- Beneficial in facial hyperpigmentation, melasma
- Relieves shoulder muscle tension, neck stiffness and pain
- Activates the Srungatak Marma-the vital marma point in the head which improves functioning of eyes, nose and brain, promotes mental clarity
- Beneficial in premature greying of hair and hair fall
- Regular use reduces the tendency to snore
- Daily usage can help release stress, improve brain functioning and promote sound sleep
Ingredients: Ayurvedic Cow Ghee, Bilwa, Bala and Milk