Honey – Bio-enhancer, Immune Booster
Pure honey acquired from honey bees. Honey is yogavahi, an excellent bio-availability enhancer, a great carrier of medicines. Hence, medicines taken with honey have faster effects. Is rich in antioxidants and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is a great choice for those who are looking for a healthy, natural sweetener. People commonly use honey orally to treat coughs and topically to treat burns and promote wound healing. Aids digestion, weight management and is a great immune booster. Mixture of ghee and honey is an excellent first aid remedy for wounds and burn injuries. A natural cleaner and toner for skin and conditions the hair.
- Natural moisturiser and skin brightener – treats dull skin, tones, smoothes and gives a natural glow
- Anti-aging – rich in nutrients and enzymes and anti-oxidants, enhances youthfulness
- Is a natural anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
- Treating burns & wounds, its immunomodulatory property enhances wound repair. Ghee mixed with honey can be applied on wounds, blisters and inflammation
- For diabetics – natural sweetener with a lower glycemic load than sugar
- Honey is a natural immune booster.
- Improves heart health, is yogavahi an excellent bioavailability enhancer and carrier of Ayurvedic medicines for circulation and blood pressure regulation
- Helps in weight loss
- Relieves sore throat, cold and cough
- Promotes sound sleep
How to take: Add it to your cereal bowl or Panchamrut. Mix with warm water and lemon, drink in the morning to manage weight loss. Spread it on your toasts, parathas or roti. Garnish your salads or add to your shakes, juices and deserts. Natural honey is a great replacement for sugar.