Massage oil for Spine
100% natural, no preservatives, parabens and sulphates, cruelty-free
Massage with this oil helps to release tension from the muscles and provides natural relief from neck and back stiffness and pain. The deeply absorbing oil helps to detox and keeps the spine flexible and youthful. It is the perfect solution to keep all types of neck, shoulder and back pain at bay. It increases blood circulation thereby relieving muscle fatigue, stiffness, spasms, pain and spinal discomfort. Eases nerve pain including sciatica by loosening the tightened muscles. Beneficial in pregnancy and post-delivery related back pains. Infused with herbs like Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Amla, Haridra, Chandan and many more that nourish, detox, and rejuvenate. Regular use strengthens the weak muscles, improves the muscle tone and helps get rid of stress, anxiety, depression and tension. It has a soothing effect, uplifts the mood, improves sleep cycles and instils lightness of being. Kundalini oil plays a vital role in rejuvenating as well as raising the energy and potential of the individual.
- Specifically targets stiffness and pain in back muscles – cervical & lower back
- Beneficial in cases of shoulder aches, frozen shoulder, stress related stiffness
- Deeply absorbent back oil, increases blood flow, causing detox
- Regular use strengthens weak muscles, reduces muscle stiffness, sprain and pain
- Massage oil for nourishing the nerves and spinal cord
- Indicated in backache, slipped disc, spondylitis including ankylosing spondylitis, stiff neck, frozen shoulder, sciatica and degenerating disorders of the spine
- Beneficial in all nervous system related disorders like paralysis, motor neuron disease, Parkinson’s and multiple sclerosis
- Keeps the spine elastic, flexible and supple, increases youthfulness
- Beneficial in during pregnancy and post-delivery motherhood back pain
- Increases the energy and individual potential, promotes longevity
How to use: Apply the oil over the entire back, shoulders and neck. Start with the lower back and move upwards along the spine. Leave the oil overnight or half an hour before taking a warm water bath.
Brahmi, Gulab pushpa, Henna, Nirgudi, Shatavari, Apamarga, Devadaru, Lodhra, Manjishtha, Ajamoda, Shankhapushpi , Vad-sal, Vekhand, Almond, Ambe-halad, Amalaki, Anant-mool, Bibhitak, Chandan Shveta, Cinnamon, Gokshur, Haridra, Haritaki), Kapurkachari, Nagarmotha, Vala, Curd, Ksheer and Sesame Oil