Ashok and Aloe are useful for gynecological health. Indicated for strengthening the uterus, menorrhagia, recurring abortions and menopausal problems.
In the legendary tale Ramayana, Sita is kept in the Ashok garden when she was kidnapped by Ravana. ‘Remover of sorrow’ is the meaning of the name Ashok. Like its name Ashok has the answer to all ailments afflicting women. Kumar- a young girl is the name of Aloe vera indicating that this herb helps to enhance the feminine qualities and beauty in woman. The herb combo is helpful in all types of ailments related to menses, whether it is PMS, early, delayed or irregular menses, excess bleeding and painful periods. Beneficial in white discharge, acne, skin blemishes, pains related to feminine hormonal disturbances. Is adjuvant in the Ayurvedic treatment for recurrent abortions, it strengthens the uterus. Indicated in Pradar- rakta and Shweta i.e. menorrhagia and leucorrhoea, painful periods, PMS, hormonal imbalance and menopausal problems.
- Ashok and Aloe are the two herbs that are the ‘woman’s best friend forever’
- Facilitates hormonal balance and gynaec health
- Beneficial in all types of period problems- painful, irregular menses – early or delayed, excessive bleeding
- Strengthens the uterus
- Pacifies Pitta and Kapha doshas
- Indicated in Raktapradar, Shwetapradar, Garbhasrav, excess body heat
- Beneficial in PMS, recurring abortions, and menopausal problems
- Aloe vera and Ashoka help clear acne and blemishes and impart a radiant skin
- The herb name Ashok means “remover of sorrow,” attesting to its ability to promote health and healing
Ingredients: Ashok-sal and Kumari-Aloe vera