The Ayurvedic elixir of longevity and health, Santulan Chyavanprash is prepared as per the traditional, authentic recipe for Kayakalpa. Power packed with 40 plus medicinal herbs like Ashwagandha, Gulvel, Vanshalochan, Shatavari, Gokshur, it is a rich source of anti-oxidants, vitamins and calcium. Enriched with cow ghee, pure, natural honey, high quality Kashmir saffron, in the base of Ayurvedic super food–Amalaki, Chyavanprash is a rasayan tonic par excellence. It is sarva-dhatu-poshak,-nourishes all seven dhatus, increases veerya and ojas. Give your immunity a powerful boost and keep your heart, liver, lungs and digestive system healthy. Chyavanprash is a re-vitaliser and rejuvenator, it increases youthfulness and potency. Keeps the spine supple, facilitates blood purification, improves digestion, metabolism and elimination, facilitates detox. Improves memory, concentration and focus. Is indicated in weak immunity, general debility, common cold, asthama, degenerating nerve and bone disorders, weak bones, dull liver. Start your day with the Ayurvedic elixir-Chyavanprash to ensure a long life filled with energy and enthusiasm.
- Acts as an excellent revitaliser and immunity booster
- Helps reduce stress and fatigue, enhances stamina, strength and vigour
- Keeps common infections at bay, protects from cold and other seasonal ailments
- Is balya, nourishes all sapta-dhatus, seven body tissues from rasa to shukra and oja
- For a healthy heart and effective lung functioning
- Aids digestion and metabolism, promotes detox
- Brain tonic
- Purifies the blood, eliminates toxins and improves skin complexion
- Rich in Vitamin C, iron and calcium, strengthens the bones
- Power packed with excellent vitality increasing herbs, rich in anti-oxidants and vitamins
- Anti-aging, immune booster, vitality enhancer, longevity tonic par excellence
- A must have daily rasayan for optimum health and immunity
Dose: Start your day with the Ayurvedic elixir, Chyavanprash, one can take 1-2 tsp once or twice a day preferably on empty stomach.
Ingredients: Amla, Bel-phal, Agnimanth, Shyonak, Gambhari, Patala, Bala, Shalparni, Prushniparni, Mudgaparni, Mashprani, Pippali, Gokshur, Bruhati, Kantakari, Kakadshingi, Bhoomi Amalaki, Manuka, Jivanti, Erand-mool, Agaru, Haritaki, Gulvel, Varahikanda, Shatavari, Kapurkachari, Nagarmotha, Punarnava, Velchi, Chandan Shweta, Kamal pushpa, Vidari, Adulsa, Kakoli, Kaknasa, Amalaki, Ghruta, Groundnut oil, Sharkara (sulphur free cane sugar), Vanshalochan, Cinnamon, Tamalpatra, Nagkeshar and Madhu