This delicious Ayurvedic preparation assists in the proper digestion of milk. It reduces acidity and works as blood purifier. Anant helps to improve the skin complexion and reduces allergic tendencies.
Ananta also known as Sariva or Hemisdesmus indicus in Latin, means ‘eternal root’ and is very potent herb with excellent healing qualities. Ananta is jvarahara (used to alleviate fever), daha prashman (reduces burning sensation) and tridosha shamaka (balances tridosha). It is known to possess Ropan (healing) and Raktashodhak (blood purifying) properties which makes is an excellent skin complexion enhancer.
The delicious Ananta kalpa granules reduce acidity, cools and purifies the blood and assists in proper digestion. It reduces allergic tendencies and promotes a glowing radiant skin. It helps reduce burning sensation in urine and is useful in menorrhagia in women. This fragrant and cooling herb is a renowned rasayan in Ayurveda, which helps the optimal functioning of the heart, kidney, liver, digestive and respiratory systems. Beneficial in all types of skin ailments and allergies – eczema, psoriasis, dark pigmentation. Indicated in loss of appetites, general weakness and debility, digestive troubles, fever, burning, acidity, gastritis and menorrhagia.
- Ananta is an excellent natural detox
- Helps to reduce acidity and heat in the body
- Improves skin complexion, promotes glowing skin
- Maintains healthy functioning of digestive system, helps to digest milk
- Helps to purify the blood and improves liver functioning
- Tri-dosha shamak – pacifies all three doshas – Vata, Pitta and Kapha
- Is an anti-oxidant and coolant
- Acts as immune modulator and reduces allergic tendencies
- Promotes healthy respiratory and kidney functioning
- Ananta-mul means, ‘everlasting root’ and thus is a good-for-life herb, a rasayan tonic with high medicinal and cosmetic value
Ingredients: Ananta-mool, Shunthi, Pimpali, Miri, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Sharkara
Dosage: 1-2 tsp with milk twice daily or as adviced by the physician